Due to poor historical management of chemicals, products, discharges and disposal, many sites have legacy contamination risk requiring immediate assessment and management. PRM is experienced in managing contamination risk for land owners, developers, custodians and land managers.
PRM has experienced contaminated land professionals able to assist in the management of the risks associated with contaminated land and are able to offer the following services:
- Environmental due diligence assessments including pre-purchase due diligence assessments.
- Contaminated land assessments: Phase 1 Preliminary Site Investigations (PSI) including site history review, Sampling Design Plans (SDP) for investigation programs and Phase 2 Detailed Site Investigations (DSI) including assessment of soil, groundwater, sediment and vapour.
- Landfill and Fill Material Investigations: Assessment of former landfills for landfill gases (LFG) and groundwater leachate as well as assessment of historic fill bodies for various contaminants including dumped asbestos.
- Remediation services: Remedial options assessments and costings, preparation of Remediation Action Plans (RAP) and remediation supervision and site presence.
- Validation and management services: Remediation summary and Validation Reports as well as Site Contamination Management Plans for ongoing management of contamination issues.
- Underground Petroleum Storage System (UPSS) services: Undertake intrusive investigation of UPSS on site, UPSS management plans and UST pit validations.
- Hydrogeological services: Assessment of groundwater condition and well as ongoing groundwater monitoring or Groundwater Monitoring Events (GME).
- Acid Sulphate Soil Assessments: Intrusive investigation for presence of acid sulphate soils.
- Environmental advice / guidance and Expert Witness services associated with contaminated land issues.
Contact Us now to discuss your requirements.