With the vast array of construction, infrastructure and industries currently occurring and operating throughout Australia and New Zealand, acute site/situational specific health risks exist to workers.
Occupational hygiene is focused on the evaluation and control of the risks which may result in injury or illness of a worker throughout their working life from exposure to noise, hazardous substances or chemicals. Assessments can assist employers in making the correct decisions in terms of the implementation of suitable control measures needed for the workplace to reduce exposure to workers. PRM is able to assist in the management of risks associated with workplace exposures.
PRM has experienced consultants who are members of the Australian Institute of Occupational Hygiene and are able to offer the following services:
- Occupational hygiene assessments for hazardous substances and chemicals including personal exposure and static monitoring.
- Inhalable and respirable dust monitoring and assessment.
- Indoor air quality assessments of indoor working environments including parameters such as temperature, humidity, dust, oxygen,
carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide.
- Noise assessments, mapping and personal noise monitoring to highlight noisy areas and required management practices.
- Mould assessments to identifying and assess of mould within the workplace.
- Electro-magnetic radiation (EMR) assessments and mapping to highlight areas with elevated readings.
Contact Us now to discuss your requirements.