Across Australia, Work Health and Safety (WHS) regulation places a greater onus on the Person Conducting a Business or Undertaking (PCBU) to ensure the health and safety of staff and the general public. PRM has experienced health and safety professionals able to assist in the management of risks associated with workplace safety.
PRM is experienced in the management of workplace health and safety risk and are able to offer the following services:
- Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) system development and review of WHS management systems for managing health and safety risks in the workplace.
- Risk assessments processes: Undertake collaborative risk assessments in the workplace and SWMS / JSEA development.
- Property Risk Assessment audits to identify health and safety risks to people accessing a site.
- Confined space assessments to identify confined spaces and develop a central register.
- Hazardous chemicals assessments to identify hazardous chemicals and prepare a register for management and storage.
Contact Us now to discuss your requirements.